Search This Blog

March 3, 2013

Filing US Income Tax Returns in US Territories Such as Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island, and Samoa

If you live in the US territories of  American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Mariana Islands, Guam or the US Virgin Islands you will be required to file US  income tax returns in that territory  and may or may not have to also file a tax return with the IRS. The rules and forms used may vary in each  jurisdiction. The filing requirements also are different if you are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder or a Nonresident.

The IRS has published an excellent guide explaining the filing requirements of each territory where can be READ HERE.    If we can help with the return preparation email us at or go to our websites at or 

No comments: