California Taxpayer put earnings in Swiss Bank and did not file Fbar sentenced to prison for one year and pays over $500,000 in penalties and taxes. Read more below
February 28, 2014
February 27, 2014
February 24, 2014
IRS Examining Foreign Life Insurance and Other Products to Discover Hidden Foreign Assets and Income
READ ARTICLE HERE
February 22, 2014
Rules for each State on How to Stop Filing and Paying State Income Taxes when an Expat Moves Abroad.
If you need guidance on how to avoid paying state income taxes after moving abroad we can put together a strategy for you. Email us at email@example.com
February 21, 2014
From Forbes. Looks like if you live in California or New York you are primary suspect based on IRS statistics. http://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleaebeling/2014/02/20/gao-report-where-offshore-tax-evaders-live-and-bank/
February 16, 2014
Read the following link. Wyoming is no. 1. We recommend Nevada for ease of operation. Its no. 3.
February 15, 2014
February 10, 2014
February 7, 2014
US EXPATRIATE AND INTERNATIONAL TAX EXPERT ATTORNEY CPA TO SPEAK AT FREE PUBLIC SEMINAR ON FEBRUARY 12, 2014 IN PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO
INTERCAM GRUPO FINANCIERO will Present a Seminar on February 12, 2014 in Puerto Vallarta at the Hotel Marriott Casa Magna featuring Don D. Nelson, US Attorney and CPA. He is a US expatriate and international tax expert who has been assisting Americans in Mexico for over 23 years. The seminar will be at 6pm.
He will speak on:
- IRS filing requirements for reporting Mexican and other foreign financial accounts and how to avoid penalties for failing to file in a timely manner.
- The new form 8938 required to report Mexican and other foreign financial assets
- The new on line filing requirements for FBAR (foreign bank account reporting). Yes you can no longer file on paper.
- IRS Reporting for Mexican Businesses, Corporations, and real estate.
- What to do if you have not been filing your US tax returns or foreign assets reporting forms and how to reduce or avoid the high penalties that may be imposed.
- Current IRS audit procedures and policies for expatriates.
- And he will answer your other questions on US taxation of those who live and work in Mexico
February 6, 2014
Click here for a great graphic with the international tax rates around the world (both corp and individual) including other interesting facts from INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ON LINE. You can use it to plan where to locate your business and personal affairs.
Need more information on US International Taxation, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or view more information at TAXMELESS.COM
February 1, 2014
Great article from Forbes Magazine. ..foreign tax credits and foreign mutual funds explained. http://www.forbes.com/sites/investopedia/2014/01/31/understanding-taxation-of-foreign-investments/
Learn more at www.Taxmeless.com. Questions? Email email@example.com