June 29, 2014
June 20, 2014
• A 50% offshore penalty applies if either a foreign financial institution at which the taxpayer has or had an account or a facilitator who helped the taxpayer establish or maintain an offshore arrangement has been publicly identified as being under investigation or as cooperating with a government investigation. See FAQ 7.2.
• FAQ 7 has been modified to require that the offshore penalty be paid in full at the time of the OVDP submission.
June 19, 2014
Read new IRS rules below.
June 18, 2014
Read new rules at this link:
June 12, 2014
Read more below. To be safe due to uncertainties list your account!
Read more below. No extension of 6-30-14 Deadline for 2013 form 114 can be granted. Penalty for not filing is $10,000 or more!
June 11, 2014
- 1. The right to be informed.
- 2. The right to quality service.
- 3. The right to pay no more than the correct amount of tax.
- 4. The right to challenge IRS's position and be heard.
- 5. The right to appeal an IRS decision in an independent forum.
- 6. The right to finality.
- 7. The right to privacy.
- 8. The right to confidentiality.
- 9. The right to retain representation.
- 10. The right to a fair and just tax system.