INTERCAM GRUPO FINANCIERO will Present a Seminar on February 12, 2014 in Puerto Vallarta at the Hotel Marriott Casa Magna featuring Don D. Nelson, US Attorney and CPA. He is a US expatriate and international tax expert who has been assisting Americans in Mexico for over 23 years. The seminar will be at 6pm.
He will speak on:
- IRS filing requirements for reporting Mexican and other foreign financial accounts and how to avoid penalties for failing to file in a timely manner.
- The new form 8938 required to report Mexican and other foreign financial assets
- The new on line filing requirements for FBAR (foreign bank account reporting). Yes you can no longer file on paper.
- IRS Reporting for Mexican Businesses, Corporations, and real estate.
- What to do if you have not been filing your US tax returns or foreign assets reporting forms and how to reduce or avoid the high penalties that may be imposed.
- Current IRS audit procedures and policies for expatriates.
- And he will answer your other questions on US taxation of those who live and work in Mexico