- declines and withdrawals from the offshore voluntary disclosure program;
- related-party transactions;
- repatriation of income from overseas locations;
- foreign companies doing business in the United States that are not filing appropriately;
- transfer pricing associated with inbound distribution of goods from related parties outside the United States;
- losses claimed in excess of basis in S corporations.
February 3, 2017
IRS NEW AUDIT TARGEST FOR 2017 INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL AND EXPATRIATE TAX ISSUES
The 6 IRS International audit campaigns or areas the division plans to target for 2017 include:
If you need assistance with these items to make certain you are handling it correctly or wish to correct prior to audit, please ask us. If you are audited we can represent you against the IRS. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or skype us at; dondnelson.