Search This Blog

September 26, 2014

US Expatriate Mini Consultations and Reviews of Self Prepared Returns - Offshore Disclosure and Citizenship Surrender

What our CPA/Law Firm can do for US expatriates:

1. We  can review your self prepared expat returns or special international tax forms and provide you with suggestions, comments and corrects. This will help avoid potential IRS audits or problems.

2. If you are moving abroad, need to understand your personal expatriate tax or US international tax situation, we offer a mini consultation with an attorney that can give you guidance and resolve your questions. This consultation is subject to attorney/client privilege and its totally confidential.

3. Considering giving up your US Citizenship?  We have assisted over a hundred clients with this process and can provide you with guidance on all aspect of the legal and tax requirements, including assisting with the special required tax forms.

4. Haven't been filing your tax returns or special foreign tax forms (FBAR, Foreign Corp, etc) while living abroad?  Omitted your foreign income or failed to disclose foreign bank accounts to the IRS. We can help with the expertise and confidentiality of an Attorney/CPA.  We provide you with complete legal tax advice and can prepare all of the returns necessary to enter the IRS Offshore Disclosure Program or the new Streamlined Disclosure Programs (that can significantly reduce your penalties).

Email us if you need help at or visit our websites at or  

No comments: