Search This Blog

December 18, 2013

Expats - IRS Finally Tries to Make It Easier for You to Find Answer`

The IRS has released an International, Nonresident and Expatriate tax index.  They call it Tax Map.  Hopefully it will answer your questions... but those answers may not be understandable.  That is where you may still need a US International Tax Expert.  You can go to the Tax Map here.

Topics covered run from Alien Departure Permits to Working Abroad.  If you need further help email us at or visit our website at www.TaxMeLess.  where many of these complex tax issues are simplified.

The latest expat and international developments are immediately posted at our blog: 

No comments: