Search This Blog

June 10, 2004

Voting While Living Abroad in US Presidential Elections

Even though you no longer have a residence in any US state, you can still vote in any US presidential election by following certain procedures mandated by the federal government. It can all be done by mail and you will vote by mail with an absentee ballot. Just click the title to this piece and you will be brought to a page that tells you how.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. On the one hand you say to cut all state ties. but then how do I go about voting?

I've read that voter registration is one of the things states look at to determine 'residency.'