Search This Blog

June 11, 2004

1031 Tax Free Exchanges Outside of US

1031 Tax Free Real Estate Exchanges are not allowed out of or into the US to or from a foreign country. Therefore, taxes must be paid if you sell your US property and want to reinvest it abroad. However, 1031 exchanges are allowed between one foreign property and another (so long as both are located outside of the US).


job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
I beg of you, just check out my National Association blog.

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Once you sign on, check for my bad celebrity plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Look who checking out my plastic surgery dallas blog?

Anonymous said...

Looking for more information on Section 1031 Exchange Steps ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to tax deferred real estate investing and Section 1031 Exchange Steps with information, products, articles and more..Check it out