Search This Blog

January 17, 2013

Abandoning US Citizenship or Green Card and Moving to Lower Tax Jurisdiction

We assist many US Citizens and green card holders surrender their status in order to live abroad and avoid the US taxes. If you are considering taking these steps, but are not sure where to go, this  article from The Altantic will my help you decide to where to live or convince you that US taxes are not so bad.

Of course to take these steps you must first have citizenship in a foreign country (which can be purchased in many countries) and may pay taxes if your net worth (individual net worth and not the joint married net worth) exceeds $2 million. Visit www.TaxMeLess if you wish to learn more.

No comments: